Thursday, March 18, 2010

Your Comments on the March 2010 SAT Exam

Many thought the Math was relatively easy while the Critical Reading was very difficult. Here are some excerpted comments from students who actually sat for the March 2010 SAT this past weekend:

i thought the test was ok, and i had enough time. i thought the math was kind of easy, the reading part was kind of hard

I thought the math section was easier than the reading. I found the reading and the vocabulary difficult, and on the reading sections I was rushing at the end. I think I wrote a pretty solid essay, but it definitely was not my best. I was so nervous going into the test, and when I read the essay question, my mind went blank. But, I picked it up and my nerves subsided as time went on.

I didn't expect the SAT to be like this. It was way harder than i expected it to be. The timing was on average, I had enough time, except for the last writing part, The essay itself was okay, I think i wrote a decent essay

I GUESSED ALL THE ENGLISH PARTS AND MATH I DID ALRIGHT

I personally thought that the March SAT was totally unfair... Each section was so sporadic and nothing was "leveled" I wouldn’t be surprised if someone got like a 300 in the reading and a 800 in the math...
The vocab was ridiculous and the reading passages were super hard. I found myself reading the same lines over and over again trying to comprehend what it was all about.. I felt like I was reading Hebrew or something.
The math was fair-- many have said that it was super easy, but as you know, math is my weakest area so I'm not sure how that might turn out..
Grammar was a bit tricky. There were a lot more tricky and hard questions than I expected...
The essay topic was really random and wasn't one of those typical SAT essay topics with a cliche quote asking for my opinion so I was caught off guard.. I think I managed to BS my way through and get some awesome supporting details from novels and thanks to Hitler, I think I'll be fine


No comments: